Fee Structure (Minimum enrolment 2 days per week)
2 Year Olds – $90.00
3-5 Year Olds – Free
2 Year Olds – $120.00
3-5 Year Olds – $50.00
2 Year Olds – $140.00
3-5 Year Olds – $70.00
2 Year Olds – $160.00
3-5 Year Olds – $90.00
2 Year Olds – $180.00
3-5 Year Olds – $130.00
*Hours are subject to availability of space & inclusive of GST
*The center is open from 7.30 am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
- Payment of fees: Two weeks fees are to be paid in advance.
- Absences: Fees are required to be paid in full for all absences. There is a three week rule for funding, which means if your child is absent for 3 weeks we will be unable to claim funding. We will cancel the permanent booking space for your child, if no arrangements have been made with the management.
- Discount: We offer families with 2 or more children a 10% discount if attending 2 or more days per week.
- WINZ Subsidies: Parents may qualify for a WINZ subsidy. To find out more about this go to the childcare subsidy page on WINZ website. However fees must be paid in full until the letter of confirmation is received from WINZ.
- Statutory holidays are charged in full if they fall on a day when your child is booked to attend. After attending the center for 6 months your child will be entitled to 2 weeks per year at 50% fees.
- Cancellation /Change of hours: families will give two weeks notice in writing if they wish to change the booked days or withdraw their child from the centre.
- Late pick up fee of $20.00 will be charged after the 6.00pm closing time, for every 10 minutes. This is payable to the staff member who stayed to look after your child as this is not the part of their employment. If we cannot contact parents/caregivers, as per regulations, police assistance to find the caregivers will be sought.
- Late payment: A 10% penalty on your account and failure to pay fees may result in a cancellation of your enrolment. If account balances remain unpaid, then all costs of debt collection will be payable by you.
- Fees may be reviewed at any time by the management of the center at their discretion to manage the quality. Families will be given one month’s notice of the fee increase.